Mon, 10 Jan|
Introduction To Meditation
Experience more clarity and tranquility with this easy and effective meditation practice
Time & Location
10 Jan 2022, 20:15 – 21:15
About the Event
Meditation is the ancient practice of letting go of the chatter of the mind to reconnect with peace, stillness and calm.
Learning a meditation practice and applying the techniques daily has been proven to reduce feelings of anxiety and overwhelm and increase effectiveness and productivity.
In this 6-week Introduction To Meditation course, you will learn some simple tools and methods to reconnect with the stillness within, and discover the joy of being present.
Educational talks, interspersed with practical exercises and guided meditations helps the participant to build up their familiarity with living in an aware state, and how to deal with the inevitable healing that happens when we allow our bodies and minds to rest.
This knowledge can be used to:
- Develop a greater relationship with the present moment
- Increase feelings of wellbeing and calm- Improve performance through developing our attention muscle
- Address worrisome thoughts and handle them with compassion
- Reduce our mental load and the resultant stress on the body
- Increase time spent in awareness
- Improve the relationship with our mind
- Allow ourselves to fall asleep quicker and get better rest
- Draw in positive qualities to our life and experience more of what life has to offer.
Using the Mind Calm Meditation technique, participants will be walked through a step-by-step process to develop their own meditation practice that can be continued beyond the course and more. Ongoing support is also provided in a supporting book and CD and ongoing weekly mediation classes.
If you have ever wanted to learn meditation, experience more calm or discover the real you, then this course is for you!
Places are limited to ensure plenty of individual attention, and each session is recorded and available for 6-weeks after the course for you to watch the replays or catch any sessions you have missed.
Any questions, use the contact form to get in touch or send a text to Becci on 07833 597197 and request a call back to find out more.
Sign up now to enjoy a £30 discount on the ticket fee
Enjoy live access and/or watch the replays online
Bring a friend!
Bring a friend and both enjoy a discount!