Mon, 09 Jan|
Meditation For Beginners
Learn how to meditate with this simple and easy course!
Time & Location
09 Jan, 20:15 – 30 Jan, 21:15
About the Event
Meditation is a quick, easy and effective way to positively impact our health and wellbeing. Through the simple act of becoming quiet and still, we provide our mind and bodies with some much needed high quality rest.
Meditation balances out the day to day physical and mental stresses we are under, as well as maximising our performance, enabling us to achieve more, with less effort.
Join this short online course to learn some simple meditation techniques you can do anywhere at any time. These techniques will help you to address issues such as anxiety and overthinking, stress-related illnesses, difficult relationships, strong emotions and most importantly give you a day to day experience of peace and calm.
The benefits of meditation include:
- A more relaxed approach to life
- An inner and outer experience of calm
- Better sleep and / or a way to deal with insomnia
- Better health due to greater resilience
- A clearer sense of self
- Less mental fatigue / more mental stamina
- Happier relationships and / or the strength to leave an unhealthy relationship
- A greater experience of peace, love and joy
- Feeling more comfortable in your own skin
- A healthier relationship with emotions
- Increased clarity and sense of purpose
- The joy of knowing your true self and the limitless potential you possess.
The course is a mixture of theory and practice over 4 weeks giving you time to develop your skill and ask questions as you go along. Ongoing support is also provided in a supporting book and CD and ongoing weekly mediation classes. Alternatively, you can choose to receive 1:1 support through a coaching package to explore meditation in more detail or address any issues learning meditation presents.
The maximum group size for this relaxed and easy-going approach to meditation is 12. There's no fancy sitting positions, need to wear stretchy lycra or strong religious overtones - just simple, down to earth exercises and games to help with everyday calm awareness and focus.
Each session is available to repeat after the course for you to watch again or catch any sessions you have missed.
Any questions, use the contact form to get in touch and find out more.
Introduction to meditation
Seeing the mind
Includes live attendance, follow up email and access to replays.