Meditation For Health
Time & Location
About the Event
Our bodies are the vehicles in which we experience our lives. It's therefore important we have a good relationship with them and that we take care of them so we can enjoy and live life to it's full potential.
In this 6-week online Meditation for Health course, healer, coach and meditation expert Becci Godfrey will walk you through how to support your physical and mental health through meditation and an understanding of the Mind-Body connection.
Through a series of educational talks, practical exercises and guided meditation sessions, this course will share with you the often hidden secrets to good health, healthier happier relationships, getting more done and fighting life less.
This course is an absolute must for anyone with any long-term health conditions who wants to:
- let go of chronic stress and overthinking
- give their bodies some much needed rest
- find and resolve the mind-based cause of their health issues
- deal with pain and other long term health conditions
- have a happier, healthier relationship with their body
- live a happier, healthier, more fulfilled life
- enjoy more energy, wellbeing and zest
- live more, worry less.
Throughout the 6 week course participants will build up a solid understanding of the course content, so they can go away and continue to practice the methods and techniques shared. Follow on support is available by joining the weekly Meditation Group.
This course is based on Becci's 20+ years study of the mind-body connection and the Body Calm meditation technique. All sessions will be recorded and available as replays for 6 weeks after the course.
- One ticket£90£900£0